Sustainability > Health – Safety – Environment
Health – Safety – Environment
The priorities of KANAT are “RESPECT LIFE”, “PEOPLE ABOVE ALL” and “SAFETY FIRST”, as required for its line of business. In line with these principles, the company is committed to:
- Comply with all legal regulations in force about environment, occupational health and safety,
- Do operations that will minimize use of natural resources, prevent environmental pollution and use energy resources in the most efficient and economic manner for a sustainable environment,
- Take necessary measures and make investments to create a health, safe and sustainable work environment,
- Prioritize environmental and occupational safety requirements in product development process,
- Organize trainings and services that will improve awareness of personnel and all stakeholders about health, safety and environmental issues,
- Predetermine risks threatening occupational health, safety and environment and develop preventive measures against such risks,
- Set health, safety and environment goals in order assure constant improvement and revise such goals regularly,
- Create means to recover wastes produced during its processes and from products; do carry out controlled classification, sorting and disposal operations based on waste properties.
According to these promises, KANAT obtained ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications for its system in order to standardize and sustain its operations and the company continues to work for creating a sustainable world thanks to the management’s support and personnel’s precision.